Domitys is looking for…
So much more to live when we beautify the lives of others
Do you want to put people at the heart of your business? Then this offer will interest you!
DOMITYS N°1 of Senior Service Residences in France, offers independent seniors quality accommodation and services: swimming pool, cleaning, catering, entertainment…
Becoming an employee of our Group means having the opportunity to develop your skills and evolve. It also means joining a company that is committed to an equal opportunity and diversity approach.
On continue ?
The DOMITYS residence “Le Moulin des Flandres” in Lesquin (59), is looking for a:
LIFE AND SECURITY ASSISTANT M/F
Reporting hierarchically to the Director of Residence Services, you ensure the supervision and assistance of residents at night as well as the maintenance of the premises.
– Ensure the safety of residents by making rounds and visiting seniors.
– Also ensure the maintenance of the premises of the residence, and take charge of the laundry missions.
– Intervene quickly with residents and/or emergency services in the event of the call signal from the remote assistance equipment being triggered.
– Ensure the first level maintenance of the remote assistance equipment.
You are responsible for the serenity of the residents from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. and for the transmission of information to the morning team.
Nothing better than a testimonial to find out more:
Interpersonal skills, a sense of service and good analytical skills and responsiveness are essential in this position.
– DEAVS (Auxiliary State Diploma in Social Life) or Family Life Assistant (ADVF), BEP health and social careers, Bac Pro local service, night visitor supervisor in the social and medico-social sector.
– Or 3 years of experience in the health and social sector with the elderly.
– OHS training less than 2 years.
– Available on weekends.
As part of our diversity policy, all our offers are open, with equal skills, to people with disabilities.
Do you recognize yourself? Then APPLY!