Municipalities looking for…
The City of Grenoble is more than a thousand recruitments per year, all measures combined (permanent positions, replacements, seasonal jobs, apprenticeship, subsidized jobs, etc.). The recruitment process is marked by the values upheld by the community: ethics, equality, diversity and transparency. The recruitment department is part of a modernization process with the aim of constantly developing its practices (recruitment portal, technical exercises, office automation, professional situations, etc.), in conjunction with the recruiting departments.
Public employment place looking for a production manager for municipalities – MAIRIE DE GRENOBLE
Within the Nature Food Living Environment and Animal Condition Department (DANCC), the Food and Catering department is in charge of the manufacture and delivery of meals for schools, nurseries and the elderly via its central kitchen as well as catering for agents. of the community through his self. The department is also in charge of the maintenance and logistics of all this equipment. You evolve on a site, the central kitchen, which aims at the taste quality of the meals as well as the quality of their delivery to school canteens, leisure centres, nurseries and homes for the elderly. Under the authority of the head of the central kitchen, as production manager you anticipate meal production schedules several months in advance. You coordinate the 4 teams on a daily basis in order to control the entire production chain from the setting up to the packaging teams, including the kitchen team, the pastry chef and the dishwashers. You are able to rethink the processes according to the regular setbacks linked to the activity in a central kitchen You are the 1st reference of the central kitchen and able to adapt to the challenges of changing equipment and techniques according to the projects diet with particular attention to vegetarians. You have a key role as a source of proposals and an actor in the implementation of large-scale community projects that reflect on the pooling of the central kitchen with other communities and the elimination of plastic packaging. Consult the full details of the offer on the page https://www.emploi-territorial.fr/details_offre/o**.**.**.**.**04901-e-responsable-production? pk_campaign=ep or by clicking on the “Apply on the employer site” button. Open position(s) on the following grade(s) of the Territorial Public Service:
You are …
The profile sought is that of a technician with basic training in the following fields: collective catering, food industry, quality technician and Computer Aided Production Management (CAPM), dietician, or industrial logic
– Be able to apply and enforce the regulations relating to catering (particularly in cold connection with HACCP principles).
– Master the culinary techniques of large-volume collective catering.
– Animate a team dynamic in a context of precise respect of production deadlines and workstations with significant physical constraints.
– Participate in projects with high stakes for the service.
– Use computers and have the ability to train in specific software.
– Hold a CAP cuisine, Bac Pro cuisine or very significant experience in the field.
– Have a capacity to withstand the pressure of a production unit where the number of meals produced and delivery times are very constrained.
– Have at heart to ensure a quality service on a daily basis.
– Know how to organize your work and that of your team.
– Be rigorous and take initiatives.
– Have a sense of teamwork, knowing how to delegate while ensuring the controls specific to the catering trades.