Supplay recherche …
A major player in the temporary work and recruitment sector, Supplay continues to grow while maintaining a corporate culture based on respect and high standards.
Every day, we reconcile the expectations of our customers with those of our temporary employees with agility and support them in their recruitment.
Supplay is the first temporary employment company to be rated “exemplary” for its CSR 26000 policy by AFNOR certification.
Operation in pairs with the operator already in place in the sector.
The main activities and tasks are:
– Carry out the daily operating tour on each of the sites (screening, degreasing/desanding, secondary treatment, etc.) and carry out the reading of the indexes of the various meters.
– Keep the station log up to date (note breakdowns, faults, arrival of service providers, repairs… or actions undertaken: repairs, adjustments…).
– Participate in the start-up and monitoring of the sludge sector on the 2 sites where dehydration exists (centrifuge or press): start-up of the machine, adjustment of polymers, lime.
– Carry out maintenance interventions alone (basic level) while ensuring their own safety and that of other people present on the site (consignment, prevention plan, etc.).
– Participate in heavy maintenance and operating operations on wastewater treatment plants with the operator already in place (replacement of pumps, various maintenance works, etc.).
– May be required to follow a subcontractor during a maintenance intervention.
– Attend reagent unloading (2 stations) under the safety conditions imposed by Suez.
– May occasionally (holiday period) be required to replace the operator on the DSSP industrial station.
Further information :
13TH MONTH + MEAL ALLOWANCES OR RESTAURANT TICKETS + CSE SUPPLAY BENEFITS
You are …
Specific skills :
– Knowledge of water treatment.
– Ensure his safety and that of his teammates (internal or external).
Training and Experience:
– CAP, Bac Pro or BTS Electromechanics, Electrotechnics, Water treatment.
– Electrical authorization (H2B2).
– License B essential.
Autonomy, rigor, team spirit, ability to report, concern for the brand image of the company.
Strong involvement in safety and environmental protection aspects