15-year-old student accused of being a 30-year-old asylum seeker secretly "classmate with texts"

15-year-old student accused of being a 30-year-old asylum seeker secretly "classmate with texts"

A SCHOOL student was allegedly secretly a 30-year-old asylum-seeker after he reportedly bombarded a classmate with lyrics.

The 15-year-old girl was worried about the messages because she was convinced the boy, who claimed to be her age, was much older.

    This Snapchat image triggered the claim that the student is actually 30 years old

Facebook

This Snapchat image triggered the claim that the student is actually 30 years old

It is assumed that the 6-foot student from Germany arrived in the United Kingdom from Iran without any paperwork, making it difficult to determine his age.

He said he was 15 years old and the authorities allowed him to stay in order to receive training at Stoke High School in Ipswich, Suffolk.

However, it is reported that classmates have found a Facebook profile in his name that apparently shows him with full beard, hairy chest, and drinking beer.

On his side, he was listed as a former architectural student at the Islamic Azad University in Abadan, Iran, who had lived in Erfurt.

    Stoke High School said the Home Office is looking into the allegations

SWNS: Southwestern News Service

Stoke High School said the Home Office is looking into the allegations

A girl who attended school said to the Sunday mail: "He started using FaceTiming to my girlfriend, sending her messages and asking how close she was to the school.

"She was a bit worried because he seemed so old, he kept informing her during the night, and in the morning he wrote her a text message saying," Hello, how are you? "

"She told the math teacher and was taken to the watch teacher, who looked at the messages and said there was nothing scary about them."

Last week, a student took a photo of the person wearing 11 uniform in one hour of the year and added the headline, "How is there a 30-year-old man in our mathematics class."

    The parents said they were concerned that a grown man could have come into the classroom with their children

SWNS: Southwestern News Service

The parents said they were concerned that a grown man could have come into the classroom with their children

The Ministry of Interior has taken over the examination of the age of the student and his enrollment in the school, but refused to comment on individual cases.

Sources at the Ministry of Interior confirmed that the investigation was "seriously" treated and demanded that the student gain privacy.

In a statement, Stoke High School said, "This is a matter for the Home Office, and we referred it to them."

Headmasters dropped a suggestion from an earlier statement indicating that the student was an asylum seeker.

Touching moment The Guatemalan refugee is being reunited with his seven-year-old son following the separation on the southern border

It continued, "The student is not attending school right now.

"We can not comment on an isolated case, but we have followed the policies and guidelines of the government and local authorities, as we do in licensing matters. "

Parents blew up the school because of the investigation and accused school bosses of having swept them under the carpet.

Sun Sun has contacted the Home Office and Stoke High School for further comments.


We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the Sun Online News Team? Write us an email at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can Whatsapp We call 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to upload yours.


Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.