Heavy rains in the Jakarta area caused a number of areas to be flooded tonight. The DKI Jakarta BPBD noted that 17 RTs in South Jakarta (South Jakarta) were inundated by floods due to high rainfall and the overflowing Cideng River.
“Reports until 6 pm, there were puddles on 3 roads and previously only 4 RTs were submerged, now 17 RTs. This comes from high rainfall and the overflow of the Cideng River,” said Head of the Jakarta BPBD Disaster Information and Data Center M Inshaf to reporters, Thursday (3/11/2022).
BPBD deployed joint personnel to suck up puddles with a height of 4-120 centimeters in the area.
“The DKI Jakarta BPBD is deploying personnel to monitor inundation conditions in each area and coordinating elements from the Natural Resources Service, Bina Marga Office, Gulkarmat Service to remove inundation and ensure water lines are functioning properly together with the local lurah and sub-district heads,” said Insyaf.
The DKI BPBD noted that until 18.00 WIB, the flood spread in the South Jakarta area.
The following are 17 RTs in South Jakarta that were flooded:
– Quantity: 5 RT
– Height: 40 to 60 cm
– Cause: High Rainfall and Overflow of Kali Cideng
Pela Mampang Village
– Quantity: 12 RT
– Height: 120 cm
– Cause: High Rainfall
Flooded road has 3 roads:
1. Jl. Lebak Wangi, Kel. South Kebayoran Lama, Kec. Old Kebayoran
2. Jl. South Kemang, Kel. Bangka, District. Mampang Prapatan
3. Jl. Pancoran Barat 11 J, Ex. Pancoran, Kec. Pancoran
While the areas that have receded are as follows:
South Jakarta there are 4 RT consisting of:
– Duren Tiga Village: 4 RT
The Flooded Road has 7 roads:
1. Jl. Kemang Raya, Kel. Bangka, District. Mampang
2. Jl. North Kemang IX, Ex. Bangka, District. Mampang
3. Jl. Wijaya Timur Raya, Kel. Petogogan, Kec. New Kebayoran
4. Jl. North Kemang X, Ex. Duren Tiga, Kec. Pancoran
5. Jl. Bank Raya, Ex. Pulo, district. New Kebayoran
6. Jl. Bank II, Ex. Pela Mampang, Kec. Mampang Prapatan
7. Jl. Kemang X, Kel. Duren Tiga, Kec. Pancoran
Also check out ‘Medan Expected Heavy Rain, Check Other Areas Here!’: