TULSA, Okla. – The second round of the NCAA tournament 2019 is officially in the books. We've eliminated 48 teams, and now there are only 16 remaining to break the nets at Minneapolis' last game of the season next month.
And what a great ending to the opening weekend. After a few exciting first few days of little drama, Sunday saw everything we love about March Madness. There was an almost historic Tennessee collapse that the Vols halted by living in overtime. Then, especially over the weekend, we saw an almost epic UCF feeling excited about Dukeeveryone had that on the edge of the seat.
Now on to the Sweet 16. But first, let's take a look at the results and actions received on Sunday.
Sunday second round scores
- No. 1 Duke 77, No. 9 UCF 76 –
- No. 1 North Carolina 81, No. 9 Washington 59
- No. 1 Virginia 63, No. 9 Oklahoma 51
- No. 2 Tennessee 83, No. 10 Iowa 77
- No. 3 Texas Tech 78, No. 6 Buffalo 58
- No. 3 Houston 74, No. 11 Ohio State 59
- No. 4 Virginia Tech 67, No. 12 Liberty 58
- No. 12 Oregon 73, No. 13 UC Irvine 54
CBS Sports was with you all Sunday to update this story with the latest results, highlights and updates from the second round. If you can not see the live updates below, please click here.
Thanks for coming over.