JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – A total of 21 political parties have registered through the Political Party Information System (Sipol) for the 2024 General Election (Pemilu).
The number was recorded at the General Elections Commission (KPU) until 15.00 WIB, Sunday (26/6/2022).
“We convey information on the list of political parties that have received applications for opening Sipol access as of June 26, 2022 at 15.00 WIB,” said KPU member Idham Holik in a written statement.
Read also: KPU Officially Opens Sipol Access, Political Parties Allowed to Upload and Complete Data
The following is a list of 21 political parties that have registered in the Sipol account:
1. The Work Group Party (Golkar)
2. The Indonesian Bhinneka Party
3. People’s Conscience Party
4. Star Moon Party
5. The Indonesian People’s Swara Party
6. Prosperous Fair People’s Party
7. The Indonesian Unity Party
Read also: PDI-P has been outspoken about the difficulty of cooperation with PKS and Democrats in the 2024 Election which has a long tail
8. Democratic Party
9. Nasdem Party
10. Democratic Party
Indonesia Struggle (PDI-P)
11. Indonesian Solidarity Party
12. Justice and Unity Party
13. Ummah Party
14. The Indonesian People’s Wave Party
15. Nusantara Awakening Party
16. National Scout Party
17. United Development Party (PPP)
18. My Republican Party
19. Prosperous Justice Party (PKS)
20. Village Awakening Movement Party
21. Indonesian Change Guard Party
Get updates news of choice and breaking news every day from Kompas.com. Let’s join the Telegram group “Kompas.com News Update”, how to click the link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your cellphone.