The Treyarch team continues to make changes to its latest version Black Ops Franchise for Call of Duty, although the latest patch pays special attention to zombie mode.
"[As] We mentioned in our last update … we're going in, "boasted the studios as they discussed their plans for zombies, and even if a mistake we've fixed is ambiguous or hard to define, we'll go into the Details as detailed as possible. These community updates are for everything Black Ops 4 players, and we play the game with you. Let us do this."
But they did not want to wait for changes, the improvements are starting now. "Speaking of that, we have a new round of stability improvements in Zombies with today's patch, including some bug fixes on all maps, as well as fixing specific bugs and crashes IX, Journey of Despair, and Blood of the dead, For the full list of fixes, see the patch notes below. "
Below is an overview of this week's fixes, with more on the way:
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if the player was near the Mystery Box.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash if a player dies or leaves the game using Ra's Staff Weapon in Chaos Story.
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if zombies attacked the player with barricades.
Journey of Despair
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game while using the Svalinn Guard.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game during the main quest.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining player crashed when one player left a game while another player contributed to his challenge.
Blood of the dead
- Fixed two issues that could cause the game to crash if a player fails, leaks, or leaves during portal events in the main quest.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. What do you think about the latest? Black Ops 4 Improvements? Is there anything specific that you will specifically see in the next update? Join the conversation in the comments section!