ADVANTAGES OF BYPASS SURGERY WITH SMALL INJECTION METHOD TO THE PATIENT
1. Since the patient’s sternum is not cut, the problem of bone union is eliminated.
2. Wound infection is not seen.
3. The incidence of lung problems is very low.
4. Since the operation is performed with a small incision, the amount of bleeding decreases.
5. The length of stay of the patient in the hospital and intensive care unit is shortened. In this way, the complication rates that may develop due to a long hospital stay are reduced.
6. The person can quickly return to their daily and business life.
7. The incidence of pain and post-operative psychosocial disorders is less in patients.
8. Since no bone incision is applied, there is no restriction on the physical activities of the patients such as lying down, getting up, lifting weights.