archyworldys

a gas cylinder was the cause of the fire

On Thursday, around 2:50 p.m., an explosion occurred in the Vennes district of Liège.

The facts took place in a house located at number 19 rue de Stavelot. Workers were working on the roof of the house when their equipment caught fire. The workers were installing roofing when the fire took hold. Shortly after, an explosion sounded. It could be that the explosion was caused by a gas cylinder.

Luckily, the explosion having occurred on the roof of the house, it spread upwards. The damage is therefore targeted and no casualties are to be deplored.

The Liège police specified at 3:20 p.m. that the fire was under control and that the street was closed while the emergency services intervened.

►► Discover the impressive images of the explosion (VIDEOS)


Trending