Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Home Entertainment A Linky meter implicated in a fire in Loiret

A Linky meter implicated in a fire in Loiret

A Linky meter, installed outside a butcher shop in Châlette-sur-Loing (Loiret), caused a fire without causing injuries, a month after a similar incident involving a Linky in the same city, found Saturday a correspondent of AFP.

The counter fire occurred on Friday at noon, according to firefighters and the police, confirming information from The Central Republic.

This is the second time in less than a month that a Linky meter is involved in a fire in this city of nearly 13,000 inhabitants. "The source of the fire would be accidental," said a police source Saturday to an AFP correspondent.

The owner of the premises of the "Boucherie du Center" has indicated his intention of complaint against Enedis. His new meter was installed three months ago, in his absence.

Videos made by witnesses show the smoking counter. We see the fire begin with a crackling, then a black smoke and finally flames.

On October 13, in the same town, a counter installed in a pavilion for fifteen days had "exploded", in the words of its owner. The pavilion had been badly damaged and its two inhabitants, a retired couple, evacuated.

Contacted Saturday, Enedis was not reachable immediately.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Must Read

Today my dog ​​donated blood and I took some pictures to show how easy it is

There is no doubt about the people in my life that I really love my dogs. They live a very comfortable life.Last...

Macron to (finally) reveal his reforms for France in crunch announcement

Macron to finally reveal reform plan in crunch announcement Macron, 41, swept to power in 2017 on hopes he would be...

The Mueller report quickly became a publishing success in the United States

Three books containing the 736-page document were printed in hundreds of thousands of copies, recalling the success...