Jass trip to enchanting Pertisau – October 2022
with Dani and Claudia Müller – October 16-20, 2022
Price for subscribers CHF 1,140 instead of CHF 1,190
Note on the coronavirus
You can find detailed information on the Corona protection concept at www.lohri.ch.
Pertisau is the most enchanting place in the Achensee region and is located on the western shore of the lake. Framed by the mountain peaks of the Karwendel, the picture book-like combination of lake and mountains makes Pertisau a uniquely beautiful holiday destination. For more than 100 years, the Hotel Post am See has been a place of rest and relaxation. The modern traditional house impresses with its unique location directly on the lake shore. The hotel has comfortable rooms with lake or mountain views, all rooms have a balcony. A sauna and pool area with a year-round heated outdoor pool awaits you in the wellness area.
Day 1: Switzerland – Pertisau (A)
Bus ride from the respective boarding point to Pertisau. After moving into the room, the first Jass tournament begins. You will then be invited to a welcome aperitif. Six nights at the Hotel Post am See ****.
2. Tag: Dorfspaziergang (F/A)
In the morning, the hotelier will accompany you on a walk through Pertisau. Take the opportunity to visit the interesting stone oil museum. In the evening Jass tournament in the hotel.
Day 3: Rofan excursion (B / D)
Jass tournament after breakfast. Then take the bus to Marach. From there it goes with the cable car to Rofan. Hike from the Erfurter Hütte to the Dalfazalm. The pleasure hike leads on a very well laid out and wide hiking trail to the rustic Dalfazalm. In the evening Jass tournament and dinner in the hotel.
Day 4: Karwendel excursion (B / D)
After breakfast, the Jass tournament will then take you to the hiking paradise of the Zwölferkopf. Take the mountain railway to the Karwendel and hike on the panoramic circular route. Return to Pertisau and in the evening Jass tournament.
Day 5: return journey and Swarovski (B)
After breakfast ranking and award ceremony. Then return to Switzerland to the respective boarding points. On the way you will visit the beautiful Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
The abopass offer at a glance
• Travel date: October 16-20, 2022
• Travel time: 5 days
• Price for subscribers: CHF 1’140.-
• Price for non-subscribers: CHF 1’190.-
• Single room surcharge: CHF 60.-
• Small group surcharge 16-24 people CHF 180.-
• Our non-jasers receive a reduction of CHF 30.-
Travel services included
• Travel with a modern coach (no reduction if you travel by yourself)
• 4 nights in the 4 * Hotel Post am See in Pertisau including luxury board
• Welcome drink
• Achensee guest card
• All excursions mentioned in the program
• Attractive daily prizes and Jass tournament prizes
• Tips to the bus driver
• Order fee CHF 100.00 per dossier
• Tour guide and Jass tournament management by Dani and Claudia Müller
Travel services not included
• All drinks and other meals
• Cancellation cost insurance CHF 55.00 per person (coverage up to CHF 1500.00) or CHF 65.00 per person (coverage up to CHF 2000.00)
Ruswil, Lucerne, Zurich, Winterthur, Thurau, St. Gallen, St. Margrethen
We reserve the right to make changes to the program. Price calculation based on the tariffs and exchange rates valid in September 2021. The general contract and travel conditions of knecht Reisen ag, Lucerne apply.
Advice and booking
041 500 25 10