audibene is the fastest growing company in the hearing aid world. We are convinced that good hearing considerably improves the quality of life. Thanks to its digital presence, audibene connects thousands of customers with more than 600 independent audioprosthetist partners in France.
So for the occasion, one of our audioprosthetist partners wishes to recruit an assistant(s)administrative(and) in the Grand-Est region in order to participate in the growth of its 2 hearing centers in Strasbourg by managing the administrative, commercial and technical part of them.
Are you ready to join the adventure, by joining our partner Antoine?
The different missions that will be entrusted to you will cover:
– Day-to-day management of the center:
- Diary keeping
- Telephone calls and email processing
- The appointment
- Management of support and routine administrative tasks
– Administrative and commercial management:
- Welcoming, informing and supporting patients
- Invoice and order from suppliers
- Maintain inventory: recording, receiving, allocation and monitoring
– Technical management:
- The treatment of breakdowns, and after-sales service
- Management and collection of teleconsultations
- Preparation of equipment deliveries
This position is for you if:
Organized, rigorous and smiling, you have the sens du serviceand you are committed to supporting patients in their approaches and their rediscovery of hearing.
Having a good interpersonal skillsyou know how to manage autonomous file follow-up and patient support. Dynamic and sociable, you have a good presentation and your versatility will be a plus in the various missions entrusted to you.
No technical skills are required.
Our partner offers you:
- Salary: between €21,000 and €25,000 gross per year
- A versatile position with the administrative, commercial and technical management of its Strasbourg centers
- Proposed mutual
If you recognize yourself, then don’t wait any longer and apply now to help Antoine in the management of his center.