According to the football magazine enters Four Four Two, Alexis Sánchez is among the 10 best South American players in the history of the Premier League.
The Tocopillano is in sixth place on the select list, where he stands out for his memorable time at Arsene Wegner’s Arsenal. Well, during his stay in London Sánchez played 166 games, scoring 80 and 45 assists. Likewise, he contributed to the showcases of the gunners con 2 FA Cup y 3 Community Shield.
Next, the Top 10 of the best South American players in England:
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City).
- Luis Suárez (Liverpool).
- Fernandinho (Manchester City).
- Carlos Tevez (West Ham, Manchester United and Manchester City).
- Allison Becker (Liverpool).
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal y Manchester United).
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool).
- Ederson (Manchester City).
- Javier Mascherano (West Ham y Liverpool).
- Antonio Valencia (Manchester United).
Now, Alexis Sánchez will seek to continue making history in Europe, this time, when Inter Milan visit Cagliari next Sunday for Date 37 of Serie A. The Lombards arrive with the hope of reaching first place in the league and to achieve the scudetto, as long as Milan tangles points in the two games that remain to be played.
For more sports information on national and international football, visit GolMaster.