MailOnline has teamed up with Premier League Premier Beer and Cider Partner Carling to give you the chance to win four tickets to Arsenal v Wolves.
The two teams meet on Sunday, 11 November at 16.30 clock in the Emirates Stadium on each other.
To have a chance of winning, just answer the following question:
What is Arsenal manager Unai Emery's nationality?
A) French B) Spanish C) German
E-mail your reply, along with your name, address, and contact number, to firstname.lastname@example.org to appear on Thursday, November 8th, until 1:00 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: You must confirm your entry with the words ARSENAL TICKETS in your subject field. the tickets are only for home fans; The tickets do not include arrival and departure, accommodation or entertainment. The decision of the publisher is final. Full terms and conditions.
Throughout the Premier League season, Carling will be giving away tickets for groups of players as well as a whole host of other prizes.
Carling's new campaign, "For the Fans," features teams on match days across the country to enhance the pub experience.
Landlords will for the first time award the Carling Goal of the Month award, and the game "Score Score" will re-enter the Carling Tap app after another successful season.
CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITION
WINTER FOOTBALL TICKETS TO A PREMIER LEAGUE GAME
1. Only citizens resident in the United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) may participate in this contest (the "Promotion"), except for employees and representatives of (a) the promoter or (b) companies involved in the production or distribution of these Promotion related as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Proof of entitlement is to be provided on request. By participating in the promotion, you accept and are bound by these terms.
3. The action is free and participants can participate by answering the Daily Mail question and sending the answer to email@example.com. Only one entry per person or email address will be accepted.
4. The promotion begins on 11.05.2014 at 10.00 clock and the closing date of the promotion is on 11.08.2014 at 13:00 clock.
5. There will be a winner randomly drawn by an independent judge from all eligible submissions on September 11, 2014. The winners will be notified by the organizer by e-mail within one day after this date and will receive information on the acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not receive the prize in the manner indicated within one day of the organizer's e-mail, the claim will be voided and the organizer will select another winner (randomly selected in a draw) from all remaining eligible submissions will be contacted as above.
6. The price is four (4) tickets for the game, which will take place on 11.11.2014 between Arsenal and Wolves. The start takes place at 16.30.
7. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are non-transferable, can not be resold and are subject to availability. The organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to replace such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
8. The name and country of the winner will be available after the deadline by written request to the organizer.
9. Participants agree to cooperate reasonably so that the Promoter may use the name and / or image of the winner for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, including the publication of the name and photo of the winner on the websites of the organizer. By submitting a post and taking into account the Promoter who grants a right to participate in the Promotion, Entrants also agree to give Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce and modify to grant the copyright and advertising rights to any material contained in the article (including but not limited to text, images or video material) (the "Material"), to adapt and adapt, publish, translate, derived works worldwide create, distribute and perform / or to incorporate the materials into other works in the media that are now known or later developed for the entire life of any rights that may exist in the materials. By submitting materials for the contest, a participant can:
on. warrants that the material is its own original work and that it is authorized to make it available for all the above purposes; that it does not violate any law; that it is not obscene or offensive; and that it does not violate the rights of third parties;
b. undertakes to indemnify the Organizer against all legal fees, damages and other costs that may arise as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive the moral rights in the materials for the purpose of submission and publication by the organizer and the above purposes.
10. All personal information provided to us during the submission process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be accurate. We assume no responsibility for any false personal information provided to us.
12. The determination and decision of the organizer in all matters is final and there will be no advertising correspondence or discussion. The Promoter reserves the right to reasonably disqualify: (a) disqualify any applicant, competitor or nominee whose conduct violates the spirit of the Rules or the intent of the Promotion, and annul all or any of their claims or contributions based on such behavior; (b) reclamation of claims or input resulting from printing, production and / or distribution errors (including, but not limited to, errors on any website of the Organizer, playing cards and / or other printed materials) or if for any aspect of the Preparing or carrying out the promotion one or more errors have occurred that materially affect the outcome of the promotion or the number of applicants or the value of the claims; (c) to supplement or waive rules with a reasonable time limit; and / or (d) cancel the Promotion or any part of it at a stage when circumstances are beyond the Organizer's control.
13. No submissions are accepted by agents or third parties in bulk.
14. To the extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 15 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, commitments, and commitments (whether express or implied) with respect to this promotion and / or prize.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the liability of the Organizer for: (i) death or personal injury resulting from its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) liability that can not be restricted or excluded by law.
16. The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Promotion in the event of any viruses, errors, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the Organizer's control, administration, security or otherwise proper games affect carriage.
17. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are in whole or in part ineffective or unenforceable, that part will be unaffected by the other provisions and the validity of the remaining provisions and the other provisions of the relevant provision.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. All disputes are the sole responsibility of the English courts.
19. The Organizer is Carling – Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company number 00026018), whose registered office address is 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ
Unfortunately, we currently do not accept any comments on this article.