Ask the Lawyers – Episode 10
Reading time: 1 minute
Ilka Mehdorn and Frederic Khanian answer your questions about job interviews in law firms. They give tips on what not to do (e.g. answer your own questions) and you get valuable insights from an employer’s perspective. Whether it really only depends on the exam grades or maybe more? Tune in now!
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:14 When am I a legal personality?
- 1:35 What international work opportunities are there at Dentons?
- 2:46 Your tip for the interview?
- 4:00 What role does the exam grade (really) play?
- 5:28 Should I apply to a field that I have no prior knowledge of?
Note: Ask the lawyers is an employer branding offer produced by the participating law firms under the brand name “Something with law”. The “Something with Law” podcast appears in cooperation with LTO.de.
Looking for a job? Visit now LTO career job market.