Aston Villa vs West Ham bets: Prediction and odds 31-10-2021

Next Sunday a new day of the English Premier League will be played, Aston Villa vs West Ham face, both teams go out with the mission of seeking victory, especially the local team that seeks to climb positions and stay close to the positions of above.

Learn all about the match preview, forecasts, tips and other information of interest to bet on the match.

✅ Pronóstico Aston Villa vs West Ham

The 10th date of the Premier League has scheduled the match between Aston Villa vs West Ham, two clubs that experience different situations in the table. On the one hand, West Ham is in the Champions League positions, while Aston Villa is in the lower middle zone of the table with options to climb if they win the game.

As for the betting forecasts, it is a match without a clear favorite, in fact, the victory estimates for Aston Villa, who are the home team, stand at 34%, while the chances of the visitor West Ham are calculated at 38% and the tie is estimated at 28%.

It is clear that this is a difficult match to predict, it should be expected that both teams will try to harm the rival without risking their position, so the draw seems a reasonable option.

???? Best Aston Villa vs West Ham Bets

The history between Aston Villa vs West Ham speaks of very even duels, in 100 English league games, West Ham has won 35 against Aston Villa’s 33 and 32 draws.

When Aston Villa is home, they have played 50 times with 25 wins for the homeowners, 13 draws and 12 wins for West Ham. That is, 76% of the time Aston Villa does not lose home to West Ham. However, the last game was won by West Ham 1: 3 with the latter being a visitor.

In the current Premier League season, the balance of the teams is:

  • Aston Villa has 3 consecutive defeats
  • While West Ham has 4 games in a row without losing (3G-1E)
  • At home, Aston Villa is 2W-1E-1P with 8: 4 in goals scored and allowed
  • On the road, West Ham is undefeated in 4 games with 3G-1E with 7: 3 goals for and against

Now, to play the best betting predictions for the match between Aston Villa vs West Ham, it is important to get all the possible data, as well as any relevant information about the form of the squads.

???? Aston Villa vs West Ham betting odds

Regarding the best odds for the Aston Villa vs West Ham match for the Premier League, it shows what the bookmakers Bet365, 1xbet and Betway offer.

  • For the victory of Aston Villa, the 1xbet bookmaker offers odds of 2.86 while Bet365 and Betway pay odds of 2.75 each
  • The victory option of West Ham it is paid at a rate of 2.50 at Bet365 and Betway, while 1xbet offers 2.53
  • The tie, is offered at odds of 3.68 on 1xbet, while Bet365 and Betway offer odds of 3.50
  • An interesting option is the forecast less than 2.5 goals, with odds of 2.00 at Bet365 and Betway, against a price of 2.08 at 1xbet

To bet on the Aston Villa vs West Ham match you can take any of the aforementioned bookmakers, or if you prefer to see other alternatives, you can see some of the betting sites reviewed here, which have very positive ratings from users. and the betting community in general.

Previa Aston Villa vs West Ham

The Aston Villa vs West Ham match for the 10th date of the English Premier League, is scheduled for the day Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 17:30 local time, and from Madrid (Spain), at 11:30 in Bogotá (Colombia), at 13:30 in Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Santiago (Chile). The party headquarters will be at the Villa Park in the city of Birminghan, England

Aston Villa vs West Ham bets: Prediction and odds 31-10-2021

Finally, it is time to see the situation of the teams in the league:

Aston Villa, In 9 dates he accumulates 10 points after 3G-1E-5P with 13:15 in goals scored and allowed, for a differential of -2. He comes from losing 3: 1 in his visit to Arsenal, before Wolves had lost 2: 3 at home.

West Ham, With 17 points, he is 4th in the table, 5 points behind Chelsea, which is the leader of the tournament, has 5W-2E-2P with 16:10 in goals scored and suffered, for a differential of +6. He comes from defeating Manchester City on penalties in the 8th final of the EFL Cup, in a league match he beat Tottenham 1: 0 and in the group stage of the Europa League he beat KRC Genk 3: 0, all these results they speak of the good moment that this team is living.