The incident occurred this Thursday in the early afternoon at Boulou, in the Pyrénées-Orientales . According to the first findings of firefighters on site, a 31 year old man died because of the explosion of a ball of petanque. While he was cooking with the family, the 31-year-old passed away because of a petanque ball, which remained inside the barbecue. The ball would have likely exploded because of the heat, touching the young man’s head. On site with him were three children, aged 8 to 10, their father, as well as the young man’s mother. All were taken care of. Contacted the firefighters told us they did not even think it could exist.

Post Comment