Through different activities guided by members of the Flamenco Gathering, the students will be shown the fundamental principles of the art of flamenco singing.
Second and third cycle students of Primary Education.
• Introduce students to flamenco and its relationship with Spanish culture.
• Promote artistic and cultural sensitivity.
• Make known the importance of the declaration of Intangible Heritage of Humanity of Flamenco by UNESCO.
• Get the students to distinguish the rhythms and beats of the different “palos” of Flamenco.
• Flamenco and its “palos” or variants.
• Influence of flamenco in Spanish culture.
• Musical characteristics of: Bulerías, Fandangos and Soleares.
• Vocal music and instrumental music in flamenco.
Through different activities guided by members of the Flamenco Gathering, the students will be shown the fundamental principles of the art of flamenco singing. In the classroom, the students will be presented with the different styles or styles of flamenco, showing the different ways of intoning the voice and playing the guitar. Likewise, it will reflect on the fact that this art is Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
From october to june.
Duration of activity:
The activity lasts approximately 60 minutes.
In the classroom.
Ceuta Flamenco Gathering