Bad Boys 3 takes place officially, confirm Will Smith and Martin Lawrence

Bad Boys 3 takes place officially, confirm Will Smith and Martin Lawrence

What will you do when the Bad Boys come for you? You should decide quickly, dear reader, as Will Smith and Martin Lawrence have just confirmed that Bad Boys 3 has definitely happened officially.

Smith and Lawrence, who each acted as Miami detectives Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett in the action comedy of 1995 Bad Boys and its continuation from 2003 Bad Boys IIThey both used their Instagram accounts to share videos and photos of themselves on the beach in Santa Monica, California, where they celebrated the fact Bad Boys 3 is a go

"Yo, yo, I'm telling you, I'm telling you, this is crazy, just wait," Smith said, a beaming smile spreading across his face as Lawrence stepped into the frame. "It's official, baby! Bad Boys 3 – It happens! It is official! The actor labeled the video: "It was a LOOOONG Time Coming. But now it is here! @BadBoys For Life We are back !! @martinlawrence. "

Smith later shared a statue Bad Boys "I promise you, @martinlawrence will not have a beeper in the new @badboys." :) #tbt. "

On his side, Lawrence set a moment of himself beside Smith. He wrote in the headline: "It's official, Bad Boys for Life #Teammartymar #badboysforlife @willsmith #weback," before releasing Smith's video in a separate post. "I can not wait to run to the ground! I am blessed to be part of my great movie with my brotha @willsmith, but we still have to learn the words to the song!" Lawrence typed in and added a "roll on the floor" laughed Emoji and the hashtags #teammartymar, #badboysforlife and #weback.

Smith says 100 percent that it took years Bad Boys 3 come to fruition After more than a decade of development hell, one third Bad Boys It seemed like a distant dream that would never come true, and the fans began to sum up all the reasons why they might never see Smith and Lawrence as Mike and Marcus on the big screen.

In March 2017, director Joe Carnahan (The A Team, The Horrors, Smokin 'Aces) left his Bad Boys 3 Post, his farewell to a mix of "scheduling conflicts" that "happen all the time" and his simultaneous commitment to get his and Frank Grillo's (Captain America: Civil War) Production company WarParty from the ground. Five months later, Bad Boys 3 – also known as Bad guys for lifeThe hashtags of Smith and Lawrence – another blow – when Sony Pictures deprived the scheduled release date for the November 9, 2018 movie and removed it completely from the release calendar, he did not have to reschedule it immediately. Less than two weeks later, Lawrence stepped forward and admitted that he doubted the movie would ever be filmed. He said Weekly entertainment"I do not think we will get it[Another[another[Einweiterer[anotherBad Boys], not how everything develops. Will makes another movie and I do not think it's going to happen. "

Luckily, the dark clouds parted and the sun was shining Bad Boys 3 In September 2017, when producer Jerry Bruckheimer announced, Sony had selected a new author to write the film's script. Earlier this year, the tide turned even further in favor of the film, when it was announced that Moroccan filmmakers Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah were in direct talks and that Sony would plan to triple behind the cameras in August 2018 planned production start date, the film has finally come into force. And with Smith and Lawrence confirming that the third blow is coming forward, it sounds like everything is coming up Bad Boys,

Bad Boys 3 The film opens on January 17, 2020 (yes, Sony has finally put the movie back on the theatrical release).

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.