The Berlin vertical commerce company has been producing and marketing since 2005 Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, successfully produces products for consumers in the home & living, consumer electronics, sound & light and sports sectors and is one of the top-selling digital companies in Germany. The biggest and best-known brands are there Klarstein for household appliances, auna for audio devices as well Capital Sports for home fitness.
The Berlin Brands Group unites the entire value chain: from product development, conception and design to production and marketing to customer service. From its headquarters in Berlin, the vertical commerce company controls the branding and multi-channel sales of more than 2,500 products for consumers in 24 countries worldwide. More than 700 employees currently work at the six locations of the Berlin Brands Group in Berlin (headquarters), Kamp-Lintfort (logistics center), Bratislava, Istanbul, Hong Kong and San Francisco.
In order to continue to grow so successfully and dynamically, we are always looking for motivated colleagues like you who, together with us, shape the DNA of the Berlin Brands Group.
We offer you as an operational warehouse manager (m / f / d)
- A responsible and varied position with a variety of challenging tasks in an exciting growth environment, which is characterized by a high degree of independence and a large amount of creative freedom
- A newly equipped workplace in a modern warehouse
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Lots of green playground to develop new processes and roll them out in the company
- Your tasks as operational warehouse manager (m / f / d):
- You are responsible for setting up and developing structures in our modern logistics center.
- You contribute to the procedural and IT optimization of the logistics processes within the warehouse.
- You define and evaluate the logistical processes and procedures in the warehouse.
- You prepare relevant key figures (KPIs) and report them directly to the site management.
- Using analyzes to control operational performance, you will derive recommendations for action, especially with regard to reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Your profile as an operational warehouse manager (m / f / d)
- You have extensive professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in eCommerce or trading with seasonal peaks.
- You can prove experience in project management as well as employee and task-oriented management within a warehouse.
- You have an excellent understanding of logistical processes and procedures as well as pronounced analytical skills, an affinity for numbers and an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You have very good knowledge of WMS, ERP systems and workflow tools.
- You are characterized by a confident demeanor, strong communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit. You have a very good command of German and good written and spoken English skills.