Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – A total of two shares from different sectors became shares with the largest net purchase record throughout last April (1 month), namely PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk (TBIG) and PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BBNI), respectively Rp 525 billion and 267 billion .
Based on data from the Indonesia Stock Exchange, the Composite Stock Price Index (IHSG) for April was minus 0.26% at 5,995.62 after closing down 0.29% in last trading last week, Friday (30/4/2021).
Last Friday, the transaction value was recorded at Rp 9.95 trillion with a trading volume of 18.97 billion shares and 981,359 transactions. There were 197 stocks up, 276 stocks down, and 168 stocks stagnating.
A day, foreigners entered Rp. 139 billion in the regular market, a week of foreigners came out Rp. 363 billion, and throughout last April, foreigners were recorded as still net selling (net selling) of Rp. 3.42 trillion.
Although in general there was still massive selling by foreign investors throughout April, there were 10 stocks with the largest net buy in the past month.
Top 10 Net Foreign Buy (1 Month, April), Regular
1. Tower Bersama (TBIG), net buy Rp. 525 Billion, + 36.10% shares Rp. 2,790
2. Bank Negara Indonesia (BBNI), IDR 267 billion, + 0.44% shares, IDR 5,700
3. United Tractors (UNTR), IDR 154 billion, -4.51% stake, IDR 21,175
4. Erajaya Swasembada (ERAA), Rp. 98 billion, shares + 20.79% Rp. 610
5. Indofood Sukses (INDF), IDR 87 Billion, shares -2.97% IDR 6,525
6. Kalbe Farma (KLBF), IDR 85 Billion, -7.10% shares IDR 1,440
7. Unilever Indonesia (UNVR) IDR 71 billion, shares -9.43% IDR 6,000
8. Adaro Energy (ADRO), IDR 61 Billion, + 5.51% shares IDR 1,245
9. PP (PTPP), IDR 60 billion, shares -11.27% IDR 1,220
10. Media Nusantara Citra (MNCN), IDR 42 Billion, + 4.26% shares, IDR 980
NEXT: Monthly JCI Performance