- Lacquered aluminum gate
- Qualicoat / Qualimarine / Qualanod label paint
- Upright section: 80 x 43 mm
- 2 vertical crossbars: 80 x 40 mm
- Reinforced low cross member
- Flat aluminum sheet thickness 4 mm
- Longitudinal fixing by stainless steel screws
- Lacquered stainless steel / aluminum hardware
- White ral 9016
- Gray ral 7016 (Anthracite)
- 2 leaves to assemble
- Right or left discharge: your choice during validation
The portal is supplied with:
- 2 nylon wheels
- 1 Alu rail on the ground
- 1 stopper on the ground
- 1 high guide shoe
- 1 reception tulip
- complete screws
1- The width
The width mentioned on the site is the width between pillars required.
Gate width = Width between pillars + 80 mm.
Either: 3640 or 4140 mm.
2- The height
The height mentioned on the site is the height of the gate post.
Attention : If you choose a standard gate whose height indicated on the site is 1600 mm (for example), then an available height of the pillar of 1885 mm is required, which is 85 mm more.
These 85 mm correspond to the clearance at ground level at the bottom of the caster (approximately 5 mm) + the clearance at the level of the guide shoe (approximately 80 mm).
Denver sliding gate-0004