A technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 10,000 employees, an international presence in 20 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars. SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high value-added solutions to its partners/customers in the engineering and information technology fields. SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting professions that generate experience and career opportunities.
Main tasks :
- Understand the strategic issues, identify the needs of the various stakeholders and propose approaches taking into account the guiding principles, in order to support the realization of the projects.
- Collect, document and analyze information in order to validate and prioritize the business needs of the initiative as well as of all stakeholders and make the link with the Bank’s strategic orientations.
- Ensure the delivery of a solution that adequately meets business needs by integrating data management and security (Privacy-by-Design).
- Carry out various analyzes (context, issues, impacts, functional, non-functional, informational, processes, business rules) in order to produce a diagnosis of the gaps between the current situation and the desired situation.
- Facilitate workshops involving stakeholders from different industries to understand business scenarios/issues.
- Document/co-produce backlog items (eg stories) in our collaboration tool.
- Be able to produce different types of analysis (feasibility, impacts, process) and communicate the results to stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, document current processes, then propose, confirm and disseminate target processes using recognized modeling techniques
- Actively participate in the definition of test strategies, write and execute test scenarios with the project team
Specific skills :
- Knowledge of card processes and systems
- Mastery of JIRA/Confluence collaboration tools
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Master the methods of analyzing organizational processes
- Mastery of Design Thinking methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes (Strategies and Test Scenarios)
- Ability to work in Startup mode / autonomous and multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team while providing transparency at all times
- Analytical skills and spirit of synthesis
- Ability to influence, convince and initiate the required changes
- Listening and interpersonal skills
- Quick to solve problems
- Sense of initiative and responsibility
#Digital #Business #Analyst #IIS #Canada