Arte Capital summons all creators in their different stages of development to participate in the I Arte Capital International Fair, from August 3 to 6, 2023, at the CIEC WTC International Exhibition and Convention Center, in Mexico City.
We invite all national and foreign plastic and visual artists to register for the 1st Capital Art International Fair to be held from August 3 to 6, 2023 at the WTC International Exhibition and Convention Center of CDMX.
Arte Capital is a concept that re-evolves contemporary artistic promotion. We create a comprehensive service strategy that activates the artistic economy from different perspectives…
From professionalization in administration and artistic promotion, to the fusion of art with technology.
- Build a bridge between creators, collectors and investors.
- Professionalize artistic work in our country.
- Expansion of the primary market to new niches.
Through our digital platform and an annual fair, we bring together creators, curators, critics, investors, collectors, sponsors, and specialized media who wish to learn about the latest in artistic offerings.
We complement the promotion with a monthly agenda of thematic workshops presented in a hybrid way, in person and broadcast live on our networks.
Our team is made up of professionals with more than 25 years of experience in organizing art, culture and entertainment events.
At the ARTE CAPITAL Fair, different approaches to the visual arts coexist in a celebratory atmosphere where attendees will have an unforgettable sensory experience, accompanied by music, gastronomy and recreational activities, meeting and interacting with the invited artists.
Date: From August 3 to 6, 2023
Site: CIEC WTC CDMX / OLMECA Halls 1 – 4
Creators in all their stages of development from emerging to consolidated, going through growth and maturity.
Investors and collectors
Socioeconomic levels, A and B (with growth towards C+)
They filter and select the artists and works that are part of exhibitions
Creators in all stages of development.
In charge of artist reviews, publications and promotion
- 50 national and international artists
- Exhibition and sale of work
- Warming up with street art activities
- Social media advertising campaign
- Brand presence of sponsors both
- at the festival and on the digital platform
- More than 5,000 visitors in person
- Opening night with 150 VIP guests
1) Registration process
You can register through the website:
artecapital.com.mx or send a mail to:
Forms of application:
INDIVIDUAL COLLECTIVE (Two or more artists presenting works
carried out jointly, the maximum allowed is 4 members)
Participate in the call:
- 4 images of the works carried out
- Instagram profile
- CV with your contact details
Painting / Sculpture / Printmaking / NFT / Digital Art / Textile
Mixed / Street Art / Land Art / Installation / Drawing
The curatorial committee will evaluate all the proposals received to issue a resolution of the applicants. The selected artists will be notified by email.
3) Proposal Board
For the artists who are selected, we will have a proposal meeting where the conditions of participation will be explained: available spaces, payment methods, sales team, facilities, assembly dates, disassembly, etc.
Calendar for artists August 2023
Thursday 3 Assembly of work 12:00 to 18:00 hrs
Thursday 3 VIP Reception – Press 20:00 hrs
Friday 4 Public opening 11:00 hrs
Saturday 5 Public opening 11:00 hrs
Sunday 6 Public opening 11:00 hrs
Sunday 6 Disassembly of work 18:00 to 20:00 hrs
benefits for artists
- Custom stand with logo / image of the artist
- Preview of the work at the Stand
- curatorial support
- Exhibition area of 7.00 x 3.00 meters with warehouse
- Lighting of exhibition walls and electrical socket
- 2 artist badges for attention at the stand
- Access to the digital platform of Arte Capital
- QR code on the stand with a link to the artist’s profile on the digital platform
- 1 table and two chairs
- 1 110 volt outlet
- 6 led luminaires
- Exhibition area: 7.00 x 3.00 m high
- Front view of 6 meters
- 1.50 m2 cellar
post fair benefits
- Digital catalog of artists of the 1st edition of the
- fair with international ISBN, hosted on the site of
- capital art
- Event Image Pack
- Catalog URL
- Fair Evidence URL
- Individual interview within the documentary package
- hosted on the Capital Art site
- Press compendium within the Arte Capital site
- Entry to the international ranking of artists
delivery of work
The works sold at the event will be delivered during the event, as long as its size allows it, in pieces that require shipping, the cost of the same must be included in the price of the piece.
+52 55 1228 2101
55 2653 0094
Take a look here at our list with the latest calls published for the PLASTIC ARTS, AUDIOVISUAL AND PHOTOGRAPHY CATEGORIES!
Or you can go to the main page of our CALLS SECTION. 🙂