If any of your children are enrolled in the program My Scholarship to Start from Mexico Citythe deposit of resources is made on September 1 of this yearassured the Head of Government of the CDMX, Claudia Sheinbaumat a press conference.
- In this sense, he added that the support for supplies and uniforms, which includes My scholarship to startwill be held in mid-August, so parents should not have any doubts about the deposit in the coming days.
“September 1 is the deposit for My Scholarship to Start, (the additional one, supplies and uniforms) will be carried out in mid-August”, explained the president of the capital.
So far, with the program My Scholarship to Start CDMX is supported 1,250,000 public school students at basic level in the country’s capital. The scholarship has a budget of 5 thousand 405 million 420 thousand 150 pesos for the support of basic education students of the Mexico City.
The support provided to basic level students in public schools in Mexico City (CDMX) is:
- Preschool: 500 pesos
- Primary and secondary: 550 pesos
- Multiple care centers: 600 pesos
If you have questions about the program, you can call 5511021750 or you can enter mibecaparaempezar.cdmx.gob.mx and review the basics.
With this support, fathers and mothers of families can solve some expenses generated in their children’s schools, such as, for example, the purchase of some supplies or material that is required during the school year.
How can the scholarship be processed?
The main requirement is to be enrolled in a public school from Mexico City in the levels preschool, primary, secondary o Multiple Care Centers. Subsequently, registration must be made through the application Get More.
To register, you must have the following on hand:
- Cell phone
- CURP of the tutor and the student
- Official identification of the guardian
- Proof of address
- Proof of studies
- Proof of enrollment in the school year
- Full name and phone number of a contact person
Once the Procedure and having the card My scholarship to startthe payment will be made the first 10 days of each month.