Follow the progress of the project Rice income insurance 65/66 as the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) has already paid the difference to farmers in installments 1-13 in the amount of 2.575 million households. The latest Department of Internal Trade Ministry of Commerce has tapped the benchmark price and compensated the price difference according to Rice Farmer Income Insurance Program 2022/23, 14th installment for farmers who registered as a rice farmer and specified the harvest date between 7-13 Jan. 2023 for various types of paddy at moisture content not exceeding 15%.
The following is the amount of compensate the difference between prices for payment Installment 14:
- Paddy jasmine rice is 860.01 baht per ton.
- Jasmine rice paddy outside the area is 459.26 baht per ton.
- Fragrant rice paddy, Pathum Thani price higher than target Therefore, there is no compensation for the difference in this period.
- Paddy rice, 50.37 baht per ton
- sticky rice price higher than target Therefore, there is no compensation for the difference in this period.
The BAAC will transfer money directly to farmers’ accounts within 3 working days or by January 18, 2023. There are farmers receiving compensation according to information from the Department of Agricultural Extension in this amount of 3,516 household.
In case of unsuccessful transfer from problems with deposit accounts from the tracking of BAAC It was found that the problem had been solved to some extent, causing the amount of unsuccessful money transfers to farmers to decrease. Farmers are asked to check their deposit accounts and contact the BAAC so that there are no problems in receiving the difference compensation according to the project, for example, in the case of problems with the name-surname that does not match, the account is closed, the account is frozen Or if there is no deposit account with the BAAC, ask farmers to open a new account with the BAAC branch in the area so that the BAAC can continue to transfer money to farmers.
Check the status on the BAAC A-Mobile application as follows:
- After checking on site chongkho.inbaac.com finished If there is information that the money has been transferred
- Able to check the balance by yourself through the BAAC A-Mobile application from the Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives or BAAC which takes care of rice farmers covering more than 4.68 million people
- You can check the results of your money transfer 24 hours a day. If the money has been transferred to your account, you can know immediately.
Check rice income insurance 65/66 Pay the difference in just 3 simple steps:
- Visit website chongkho.inbaac.com (click here) 24 hours a day.
- Enter the 13-digit ID card number.
- The system will inform the details of the account, amount and project of the grant received.
Application download channel BAAC A-Mobile Available on iOS via Appstore and Android via Playstore. Check, guarantee rice income 65/66 installment 14 Dec. A. S. Transfer money difference When to log into the account and get the latest updates.