The social welfare organization for education and youth is a recognized provider of educational support, care and support for children and young people at educational and training facilities. This includes in particular the organization and implementation of offers with educational specialists outside of the lessons at public schools. In addition to the classic forms of care in the open all day, this includes midday and afternoon care.
For our cafeteria in the secondary school in Brilon we are looking for a cook for the cafeteria as soon as possible.
Your tasks include:
- Preparation and preparation of all meals
- Participation in the creation of concepts
- Contribute to the menu planning
- Hygiene tasks
- Issue and service in the cafeteria
- Human Resources Management
- a completed apprenticeship as a cook
- have organizational skills, assertiveness and an independent way of working
- strong ability to work in a team
- Resilient even in stressful situations
- Core working hours are between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- permanent employment
- Bike Leasing/ Jobrad
- Wealthy performance
If we have piqued your interest, please apply in writing by email
(Attachments in PDF):
Social work for education and youth gGmbH
Mail: f.mü[email protected]
Please include the following reference number in the subject of your application: