As of this Wednesday, July 21, 2021, some columérins culture and leisure establishments are implementing the health pass.
Due to the implementation of the health pass, as of this Wednesday, July 21, 2021, three columérins culture and leisure establishments are adapting their operations.
Jean-Vauchère nautical area and Henri-Molina white pavilion
The sanitary pass will be compulsory from this Wednesday, July 21 at the Espace nautique Jean-Vauchère and at the Pavillon blanc Henri-Molina. Users aged 18 and over will be invited to present:
- the QR code of their vaccine or their negative PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours, or a certificate of recovery (RT-PCR or positive antigen test more than 15 days and less than 6 months)
- an identity document (identity document, passport, driving license, etc.)
The self-tests cannot be the object of the generation of a certified proof, they cannot be accepted.
The presentation of the health pass for people aged 12 to 17 is scheduled from August 30.
Cinema Le Central
At the Le Central cinema, until at least August 30, 2021, the presentation of the health pass will not be implemented, but a gauge will be respected in each of the two rooms:
- Tonnage reduced to 49 people per room from July 21 until at least August 30,
- Physical distance leaving a free chair between each spectator or group of spectators,
- Maintaining the wearing of a mask (for over 11s) and all barrier gestures in force.
In order to anticipate their arrival, spectators can reserve their seats online on the cinema’s website or directly at the box office, during the opening hours of the cinema.
For more information on the health pass, visit the government website.
Source: press release