The READ present a series of 5 workshops to support you in the success of your work experience in Quebec.
Job Search Series
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Problem solving in the workplace
- The teamwork
- creativity at work
- Work organization
These workshops are available to you if you are already employed or looking for work and are looking for tools to facilitate your relationships with employers, develop your creative thinking and acquire work organization techniques allowing you to better meet the requirements of your employer. The workshops take place face-to-face in our CITIM premises.
1. Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Defining effective communication and its process
- Know my communication style
- Recognize the favorable and unfavorable elements of communication
- Test my ability to communicate in different contexts
- Become aware of the importance of communicating effectively on a daily basis
If you are having difficulty in your job, you can also contact us in order to obtain an individual appointment with a socio-professional adviser:
☎️ 514 987-1759 | 📧 [email protected]