ARTP SUPPORTS THE POPENGUINE PILGRIMAGE TO ENSURE A GOOD QUALITY OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE
The ARTP makes available to the public:
1. A Toll Free Number: the 800 200 200
This toll-free number is intended for users of mobile telephony and Internet services present in Popenguine during the Pilgrimage 2013, to enable them to enter the ARTP, in the event of malfunctions or disruptions on the networks of Orange, Tigo or Expresso operators.
You will be able to call 800 200 200 free of charge if you are facing the following problems:
- difficulty making or receiving calls;
- difficulty sending or receiving SMS ;;
- difficulties accessing the Internet from your mobile phone or Internet dongle;
- communications cuts;
- or any other malfunction or disturbance observed on the mobile telephone networks.
For any other complaint (commercial aspects, recharge card, billing, call restriction, etc.), please contact the customer service of your operator.
The number 800 200 200 will be operational from Saturday May 18, 2013 from midnight to Monday May 20, 2013 2013 at 11.59pm.
2. A technical team from the ARTP will also be permanently present in Popenguine:
To ensure the quality of the services offered by Orange, Tigo and Expresso, the ARTP team will regularly carry out qualitative tests in Popenguine and its surroundings and will be in permanent contact with the operators to ensure that they provide appropriate solutions if disturbances are observed.
The ARTP wishes a good Marian pilgrimage to the Catholic community.
Abou Lo, Managing Director