Contraceptive pill can interfere with women's ability to read emotions – The Times
- Contraceptive pill can interfere with women's ability to read emotions in the Times
- The pill makes women less able to read the emotions of other people's Daily Mail
- The pill "stuns a woman's feelings and damages relationships," The Sun.
- Contraceptive pill makes women "less able" to read emotions, according to Telegraph.co.uk
- Another possible side effect of the pill: women can not read certain emotions properly. ResearchGate
- Show full coverage in Google News