For its entry into the running in the 2021/2022 edition of the Coupe de France (32nd final), Racing will travel to Valenciennes this Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 9:00 p.m.
If you wish to go and encourage Racing Club de Strasbourg Alsace in the “Visitors Area” during its away matches, you can reserve your place online, on the Racing ticket office website. The sale will take place exclusively on this official platform, at the rate of one ticket per account.
That for the trip to Valenciennes (match scheduled for Thursday December 16, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. at the Hainaut stadium)will end on Tuesday, December 14 at 12:00 p.m. (subject to availability).
Please note: There is no visitor counter for Racing away matches.
I RESERVE MY PLACE
Tickets can be exchanged in the STRASBOURG VISITORS zone as soon as the sector reserved for Racing supporters opens, until 9:10 p.m. Entrance will be at the corner of the EAST and SOUTH stands.
Access to the VISITORS car park will no longer be guaranteed after 9:10 p.m.
Within the limits of available places, a car park will be accessible to light vehicles.
We invite you to print your voucher before your arrival at the Stadium.
Before downloading it, you must assign the personal information of the beneficiary of the access pass. This entry of the beneficiary must be made before Wednesday, December 15 at 6:00 p.m.
The beneficiary of the e-ticket must be identified. After identity verification, an entry ticket to the Strasbourg car park will be issued after presentation of the VISITEURS pass. Supporters traveling are therefore requested to bring an identity document.
Access to the Hainaut stadium will be subject to:
- Wearing a mask as soon as you enter the stadium;
- The validity of your personal health pass, accompanied by proof of identity containing first name, last name, date of birth and photo. Thus, in accordance with the legislation in force, any spectator12 years and older will be authorized to enter the stadium after presentation, at the choice:
- Official RT-PCR or antigenic test certificate less than 24 hours old (from the date and time of the sample),
- an official vaccination certificate attesting to a complete vaccination schedule:
- 7 days after administration of a second dose of Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca vaccines;
- 28 days after administration of a dose of Janssen/Johnson&Johnson vaccines;
- 7 days after the single injection of people with a history of Covid-19
- Official certificate proving your recovery (RT-PCR or positive antigen test for more than 11 days and less than 6 months).
Your health pass should preferably be presented via the TousAntiCovid application.
A QR code is mandatory on all supporting documents, even in paper format.
ADVICE ! We invite you to download the applicationTousAntiCovid Verifin order to test yourself the validity of your QR Code to date.
Arnaud Szymanski, Racing supporter liaison officer, will be present in Valenciennes. For any logistical questions, do not hesitate to contact him at 06.30.66.48.35 or by email: [email protected]