Founded in 2005, Coyote is the European leader in connected driver assistance services and one of the largest road data aggregators. We offer solutions aimed at both individuals and businesses, with Coyote Fleet and Coyote Secure. Our vision: to believe in the power of the solidarity of its Community on the road and in that of real-time communicating technologies, to always increase driver safety.
With 5 million members in Europe, Coyote is a French company on a human scale with nearly 360 employees, in France and in several European countries.
If innovation, audacity, solidarity are values that are dear to you, if you want to evolve in a fast-growing, responsible and international company, join Coyote!
Within the Administrative and Financial Department and under the responsibility of the Legal Manager, the lawyer contributes to the interests of the company by securing its activities within the framework of the legislation in force. He advises, informs and provides support in matters of law to the management and to the various services of the company. He ensures the legal interface between the company and its interlocutors and internal and external partners. Its main missions are:
· Support the Legal Manager in the negotiation, drafting and validation of contracts (suppliers, service providers, distributors, customers)
· Support the operational teams in setting up and validating commercial and marketing operations (legal notices, game rules, etc.)
· Legal advice and assistance to operational staff
· Manage insurance declarations and regular review of insurance policies in relation to the evolution of the company, activities and risks
· Support on legal issues related to the company’s cross-functional projects
· Provide research and legal monitoring of legal texts and case law
· Support in the day-to-day management of subsidiaries (follow-up of legal formalities, intra-group contracts)
· Carry out additional tasks: legal requisitions, follow-up of collective proceedings, support for services in charge of customer and partner relations, etc.
Coming from a Master II higher education in business law or equivalent with ideally a knowledge of distribution law, you demonstrate a strong interest in investigation and monitoring. Your analytical mind, your writing skills and your strength of argument and conviction to investigate cases are real assets to carry out your missions.
You have at least 3 years of experience as a general practitioner/business lawyer and your English is fluent. Spanish or Italian would be a plus.
In addition, you are a curious, reactive and rigorous person with a developed sense of communication in order to exchange with all operational staff. You know how to demonstrate adaptability, organization and initiative. You are looking for a new challenge in a field of activity in full growth and with strong ambitions! If so, don’t hesitate: join Coyote!
This position is open to people with disabilities.
Discover our universe: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/coyote-system
… and our great premises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmCPXntnaHM