About Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (Credit Agricole CIB)
Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment bank of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world’s 10th largest banking group in terms of balance sheet size in 2021 (The Banker, July 2022).
Nearly 8,600 employees in more than 30 locations in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa, support the Bank’s customers in covering their financial needs throughout the world.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets banking, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade.
A pioneer in the field of climate finance, the Bank now occupies a leading position in this segment with a comprehensive offer for all of its customers.
For more information: www.ca-cib.fr
type of job
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Business Manager Leveraged Finance (Director) M/F
Type of Contract
Frame / No Frame
You will join the global Corporate & Leveraged Finance (CLF) business line.
As a Leverage Finance Business Manager, your missions will be:
– Commercial origination with clients or prospects, development of the CACIB Leverage Finance franchise (origination, client pitches) in coordination with the Coverage teams;
– Analysis, negotiation and arrangement of leveraged acquisition financing transactions (loans and/or high yield bonds) on behalf of investment funds or corporates: structuring, modelling, credit risk analysis through the review of due diligence reports, external Rating analysis, and execution of the transaction until closing;
– Management of the credit process until the final decision: piloting of the process led by the VP and/or junior account managers, interactions with the Risk Department (RPC), passage in committee;
– Development of Term Sheet and negotiation of legal documentation related to financing operations;
– Participation in the development of syndication strategies and drafting of presentation documents for debt investors;
– Participation in supporting clients in their ESG strategy applied to financing in conjunction with CACIB’s Sustainable Banking team;
– Dynamic monitoring of clients and transactions in the portfolio with the support of the Portfolio Management teams: negotiation and monitoring of amendments, management of the banking syndicate;
– Active participation in cross selling within the group: mergers & acquisitions, securitization, rate hedging.
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, 92 – Hauts-De-Seine
Minimum education level
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization
Business schools, engineers, universities.
Minimum experience level
6 – 10 ans
– Successful front office experience within an LBO/HYB/Corporate Acquisition financing team;
– Prior experience in syndication loans / high yield bonds will be highly valued.
– Solid skills in credit risk analysis / financial analysis, mastery of financial modeling (Excel models of future cash flows);
– Excellent knowledge of bank financing products and high-yield bonds, mastery of legal documentation, skills in the methodology of Rating agencies.
– Management capacity: you will have to show leadership with less experienced collaborators working on the transactions for which you will be responsible
– Strong commercial negotiation skills
– Solid spirit of synthesis and rigor;
– Strong capacity for work, argumentation and negotiation;
– Team spirit and qualities of written and oral communication, ability to develop a network of internal and external relations.
– Mastery of the pack Office.
Fluent English and French.