CUE Alexander von Humboldt mourned the death of a medical student – La Crónica del Quindío

Author : David Salazar

Luisa Fernanda Gutierrez Ramirez, 19 years old.

The young woman was found dead in her home, in Armenia, and the funeral service began this Sunday.

The Alexander von Humboldt University Corporation of Armenia mourned the death of the second semester student of the medicine program, Luisa Fernanda Gutierrez Ramirez19 years old.

“The directors, administrative staff, teachers and members of the student community of the Alexander von Humboldt University Corporation lament the premature loss of Luisa Fernanda Gutiérrez Ramírez and express to the academic community their feeling of condolence and voice of solidarity. Likewise, they accompany family, friends and other loved ones in the mourning that this irreparable loss entails”, they stated from the alma mater.

The young woman was found dead in her home, in Armenia, and the funeral service began this Sunday.

The National Police reported that the death of the young woman was declared as yet to be establishedbecause it will be the Office of the Attorney General of the Nation, through the necropsy, the one that establishes the causes of death.

Preliminary investigations indicate that the relatives of Gutiérrez Ramírez had not heard from her since last November 10 and were concerned, since she suffered from diabetes. It was for this reason that last Friday they went to 19th avenue with 22nd street north of Armenia, the address where she lived, but noticing that the lady did not respond to her cell phone or to the calls, her loved ones decided to open the lock on the door to the force.

Gutiérrez Ramírez’s relatives searched the entire place and found the citizen in the bathroom with no vital signs.

The Criminal Investigation Section, Sijín, made the request to the Regulatory Center for Urgencies and Emergencies, Crue, of the city, to certify the death due to natural causes, but from the entity they did not do it because of the way in which it was found.

Faced with this situation, the Judicial Police carried out the proper survey and inspection at the point where the body was found and then transferred it to the Calarcá morgue.