General Agency Aarau
We place the utmost trust in our customer advisors. They convey our image to the outside world, make decisions independently and learn with every experience. True to the motto: fall down, get up, keep going. We are looking forward to your application – &Los.
- Representation of Helvetia with entrepreneurial competence in the responsible sales area
- Needs-oriented customer advice and sale of provision and insurance products
- Maintenance and expansion of an existing customer base
- Acquisition of new private and commercial customers
- Independent planning of the daily routine
- This position can be filled with a workload of 50-100% and is also possible in job sharing.
- Completed training (apprenticeship/school) and several years of professional experience
- High communication skills, strong sales affinity and empathy
- Self-discipline, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team
- Confident written and spoken German and good knowledge of English
- Residency in sales territory and willingness to build a strong anchorage
Place of workRegion Mittelland (AG/SO)Type of employmentPart-time or full-timeProfessional experienceWith professional experienceStart by arrangement
what we offer
+41 58 280 1809
Take the first step and apply exclusively online. We only consider direct applications.
We cannot consider applications through recruitment agencies for this position.
Do you already know your future leader?
Working at Helvetia
At Helvetia we are looking for people with rough edges. Real personalities who put their hearts into what they do, who go ahead courageously and who don’t shy away from encountering headwinds. Because only those who try out new things and learn from them can advance themselves and the entire company. We place this trust in all of our employees and that is exactly what makes working at Helvetia so special. We say: &Los.
Working at Helvetia means: &Go.
Here you will work
What sets us apart
With the company health management [email protected], Helvetia is committed to the health and satisfaction of its employees. For this commitment, Helvetia was awarded the “Friendly Work Space” label in December 2016.
What employees and applicants say about us
Top 100 Employers 2018
Helvetia is still one of the top 100 employers in Switzerland. Universum surveyed 11,000 students from 70 leading universities.
“We pay fair” award
Helvetia’s wages as of December 31, 2017 appear to correspond to the principle of “equal pay for work of equal value” enshrined in the Federal Constitution.
Top Employer 2022
We are certified as a top employer company that offers outstanding employee conditions. Every year we face the demanding audit of the Top Employer Institute.
Best Recruiters 2020
We want to offer a consistently positive recruitment process. In 2020 we were repeatedly awarded first place in the Best Recruiter Awards.
Customer care HSC area pension (f/m/d) part-time/full-timeCustomer Service | Basel Underwriter deposit insurance (f/m/d) part-time/full-timeUnderwriting | Region St. Gallen, St. Gallen Clerk external sales channels (f/m/d), part-time/full-timeUnderwriting | Region St. Gallen, St. Gallen