The Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) visit the Dallas Cowboys (7-3) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at AT&T Stadium and will look to end a three-game losing streak. Below, we dive into all the information you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to watch Cowboys vs. Raiders
Dallas vs Las Vegas betting information
Dallas and Las Vegas statistics
- The Cowboys have scored 29.3 points per game, 3.1 more than the Raiders allow per outing (26.2).
- The Cowboys are racking up 418.1 yards per game, 65.2 yards more than the Raiders’ allowable 352.9 yards per game.
- This year, the Cowboys have returned the ball more than 15 times, three more than the Raiders takeout (12).
- The Raiders are averaging just 0.9 points more per game (22.3) than the Cowboys (21.4).
- The Raiders are averaging 373.3 yards per game, 17.7 more than the 355.6 the Cowboys allow.
- The Raiders have 12 gifts this season, while the Cowboys have 19 takeaways.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott totaled 2,557 yards (229 yards versus 329), with 20 touchdowns and seven interceptions (255.7 yards per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott rushed for a high 695 yards (69.5 per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 204 receiving yards on 32 catches and a touchdown.
- CeeDee Lamb has 50 catches (on 77 targets) and leads the team with 740 receiving yards (74.0 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- This season, Micah Parsons has a record number of sacks and tackles, recording 8.0 sacks, 13.0 TFL and 62 tackles.
- This season, Trevon Diggs leads the team with eight interceptions and added 32 tackles and 13 assists defended.
Greg Zuerlein: doubtful (back), Anthony Brown: doubtful (ribs)
Raiders Impact Players
- This season, Derek Carr has recorded 3,041 passing yards (304.1 per game) while adding 254 to 374 (67.9%) and throwing 16 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs rushed for 333 yards leading the team on 89 attempts (33.3 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He is also averaging 17.3 yards per game, recording 28 passes for 173 yards.
- Darren Waller has been targeted 79 times and made 51 catches, leading his team with 610 yards (61.0 per game) while collecting two touchdowns.
- Yannick Ngakoue notched 7.0 sacks at the head of the team, while adding 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- In the current campaign, Denzel Perryman has 114 tackles and 4.0 TFLs and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Johnathan Abram leads the team with one interception and added 82 tackles, 2.0 TFLs and three assists defended.
Erik Harris: questionable (calf), Clelin Ferrell: questionable (not related to injury)
Regional restrictions apply.