The titles of the special flash "books":
– Today is World Book and Copyright Day. The paper book remains the preferred medium of the French, but the electronic book progresses, with 14 million digital books sold in France last year. According to Jeff, the reader has changed her everyday life: "The discreet lighting of a reading light avoids the kick of my dear and tender, accompanied by an authoritative" extinguish the light ". The rest of your testimonies here.
– Who are the people who eat more than 20 pounds a year? According to a study by the National Book Center published in March, the archetypal papivore is a 52-year-old woman who reads a book every two weeks.
To listen to the flash, click in the player below:
– A manifesto against sexism in music, published in Télérama. 1,500 women of the music professions have signed this text to change mentalities and working relationships.
– Commissioner Maigret resumes service … 90 years after his first appearance in a novel by the Belgian writer Georges Simenon, reports AFP. The editions Omnibus reissue "All Maigret", or 103 novels and news in ten volumes. And in the cinema, the director Patrice Leconte will direct this autumn Daniel Auteuil. The actor will play the role of the curator in a film inspired by the novel Maigret and the dead girl.
– The unfinished memories of Prince will come out at the end of October. "The Beautiful Ones", referring to a song that appeared on the album Purple Rain (1984).
Sound credits: Longing – Joakim Karud / Royalty Free Music / Noodgroove Soul Bisquit – Fugue Icons8.com