Linda de Mol will return to her magazine on September 21 Linda† That can be read today on the website of the magazine. She will, however, appear less often on the covers of the magazine. ‘The events have accelerated this process’, says editor-in-chief Karin Swerink.
According to Swerink, the magazine had been ‘thinking about other covers for a while, without Linda’. ,,We did that once with Michelle Obama and with the bikini number. So we were already working on that, but events have accelerated this process,” explains Swerink.
De Mol has already indicated in previous interviews that he does not want to be ‘on the cover every month until she is seventy’, says managing director Louise van Nispen. The presenter will appear in the October issue of the magazine. From then on, De Mol also writes the editorial himself, which was temporarily picked up by Swerink.
De Mol laid down her work at the magazine and on television for an indefinite period in January after the revelations about The Voice of Holland in the online series Angry. Her former partner Jeroen Rietbergen confessed after the broadcast in the workplace of The Voicea program that was also made by Linda’s brother John de Mol, guilty of sexual misconduct.
The presenter, who broke off her relationship with Rietbergen after the revelations, said at the time that she ended up in a ‘terrible nightmare’. She postponed television shooting and has not appeared on the covers of Linda† Karin Swerink took over the writing of the editorial editorial from her.
Last week it was announced that De Mol will be back on television in September, then the previously postponed series of Million dollar hunt broadcast on SBS6.
Also listen to the AD Media Podcast. This week about Khalid & Sophie and Hlf8, good times for Good Times, Bad Times and Maarten van Rossem and Philip Freriks.
Watch our Show & Entertainment videos below:
Free unlimited access to Showbytes? Which can!
Log in or create an account and never miss a thing from the stars.