The past seven days without a twinge of conscience can be called the week of two releases – the new Hideo Kojima appeared on the shelves Death stranding and problematic PC version Red dead redemption 2.
However, there were other important and interesting events. We will talk about them in a note.
Red dead redemption 2 finally got to the PC, only with a bunch of critical problems. Someone was lucky: their game still works without difficulties, but many others still cannot even launch it.
Chronicle of events
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Reached the PC
- Players complain about the crashes of the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2
- The first tests of Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed the "appetites" of the game
- Rockstar updated its client, trying to fix Red Dead Redemption 2 crashes on PC
- Players unleashed the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 on Metacritic
- The media spread the preservation of Red Dead Redemption 2 in an attempt to circumvent crashes on the PC
- For Red Dead Redemption 2, the first patch was released on the PC – it should fix the crashes
Release Death stranding – the first game of Hideo Kojima after the separation of the master from Konami. The project turned out to be deeply authorial and not everyone will like it. Novelty requires a person on the other side of the screen a lot of attention and time.
Actual news on the game:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
We talked about the most important thing from the American exhibition – both in a general article about everything at once, and in separate notes on some games.
We launched the new Flashback section and as part of it we will publish weekly stories of those people whom usually no one associates with video games. These people will tell how they got acquainted with the games, how they became fans and looked forward to continuing.
Journalists, entrepreneurs, politicians, scientists and actors – everyone can be a little gamer.
We passed the verdict Afterparty – a game about alcohol games with Satan himself.
Afterparty is a touching story of friendship in colorful scenery, as well as the most extraordinary and friendly Hell that we have seen.
Add one to the other – and get the perfect Halloween game. Unless, of course, in Halloween you want to not be afraid, but have fun, dancing with evil spirits at the disco and listening to the drunken revelations of the suffering Satan.
We also talked with the developers of Postal 4, which was released in early Steam access in October.
RWS invested in the development all the money that they had left without attracting third-party investors and publishers: Vince did not want to lose his studio independence again. And the same people that Redux and Paradise Lost did, all former modders, are working on Postal 4.