How did you do that?
Before the kick-off of Game 1 of the Nuggets NBA Playoff Series against the Spurs, a sold-out crowd at the Pepsi Center became a lavish pre-game light show with thousands of LED lights that were dubbed with music, and flames shooting high in the air the air.
Crowds are used to seeing fans holding up their cell phone lights to create a light show, but that was different.
"What you see are not phones, but bracelets that are given to every fan who is perfectly synchronized with the DJ," tweeted Duvalier Johnson of Mile High Sports. "The #Nuggets are ready for this playoff run and made sure the fans were revealed as well."
Popstar Taylor Swift recently used the same technology During their reputation tour, fans received bracelets that interacted with the music.
Check out some of the ad's videos at the Pepsi Center on Saturday:
NBA playoffs return to Denver for the first time since 2013. Let's hope the game is as good as the pre-light show. pic.twitter.com/cDXSmNnvOb
– Mark Kiszla (@markkiszla) April 14, 2019
– T.J. McBride (@TJMcBrideNBA) April 14, 2019
– Vinny Benedetto (@VBenedetto) April 14, 2019
What you see are not phones, but bracelets that are given to every fan that is perfectly synchronized with the DJ. The #Nuggets are ready for this playoff run and have made sure that the fans are covered. pic.twitter.com/mMNKuvZKLF
– Duvalier Johnson (@DuvalierJohnson) April 14, 2019
– Brandon Thompson (@BThompsonNews) April 14, 2019
– Dan Tanner (@ DanTanner091) April 14, 2019
– Patrick Graham (@pgraham34) April 14, 2019
– Taylor Kilgore (@ TaylorKilgore33) April 14, 2019