It’s back to school! The opportunity for Common to present to you his certifying course in marketing and digital communication in partnership with Paris-Dauphine University.
The objective of this cycle: to provide you with a global and up-to-date view of digital levers and to help you develop your skills in the implementation of your digital marketing and communication strategy.
In 10 days of training spread over 4 monthsyou will learn how to build and manage an effective online strategy, which incorporates the latest trends and uses: CX and UX design, social media and KPIs, SEO/SEA, brand content or data marketing.
To find out more and ask all your questions, meet on October 14 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for a webinar presenting the course.
We will share with you:
• The objectives and program of this certification cycle.
• The assessment procedures for obtaining our dual Comundi/Dauphine certification.
• The strengths of the program presented by each of the trainers.
• The results of our cold satisfaction survey of former certified employees.
• Dates, prices, financing possibilities and other practical information.
Share this event: