The solidarity initiative of the “Aces of the heart”, launched by BNP Paribas, will stop off in Dijon from August 9 to 13. Each ace of the French individual tennis championship will be valued at ten euros for the ON TED association for autism.
BNP Paribas, a major partner of world tennis, through a historic and unique commitment which began in 1973 and applies to all levels of tennis practice, further strengthens its involvement with French amateur tennis.
In 2015, BNP Paribas launched the “Aces du coeur”, a solidarity initiative intended to reward successful aces during partner tournaments (Roland-Garros, Open 13 de Marseille, Open Parc de Lyon, etc.) in favor of societal projects and mutual aid (environment, gender equality, inclusion of young people) or projects aimed at improving living conditions in the neonatal departments of hospitals near the tournaments. Since 2015, nearly € 600,000 has been donated to the various projects supported by the Aces du Cœur.
From 2021, and in the continuity of the actions carried out in professional tennis, “the Aces of the heart” will be deployed on all the matches of the Individual French Championships and the final phases by Pro A team, which will be contested from August 9th.
All amateur players will thus see each of their aces counted and monetized up to 10 euros, for the benefit of local associations working in favor of the inclusion of young people, of which BNP Paribas is a partner. A check for the corresponding amount will be paid at the end of each of the 6 stages, in the presence of representatives of the associations concerned.
For the first stage, which will take place in Dijon from Monday 9 to Friday 13 August 2021, the recipient association will be “ON TED for autism”, an association working for the awakening and development of children with autism or suffering from autism. ‘other developmental disorders, but also for listening to parents.
Then will come:
– Roland-Garros / August 22 to 26 / Home Sweet Mômes (children’s café in the Goutte d’Or district. Creativity space where children aged 0 to 18 can flourish in a family atmosphere through free games and supervised educational activities)
– Blois / from August 25 to 29 / ADEL Center (association helping children with leukemia or cancer)
– Le Touquet / from September 9 to 18 (association announced later)
– Rouen / from 13 to 17 November (association announced later)
– Final phase of the French Championships by Pro A team (association announced later)