Dacia Algeria launches a new limited series on the Sandero Stepway and this from 1.729.000 DA for the version animated by the 1.6 MPI of 80 horses.
Assembled in the Renault Algérie plant in Oued Tlélat (Oran), the new Dacia Sandero Stepway TECHROAD arrives on the Algerian market, with two engines: 1.6 MPI petrol 80 CH and Diesel 1.5 dCi 85 HP, the TECHROAD limited series is richly equipped with the Reversing Camera, Regulated Air Conditioning and Media Nav Evolution 7 '' Media System compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®.
Price and TECHROAD technical sheet
– Dacia Stepway TECHROAD 1.6 MPI 80 CH: 1 729 000 DA.
– Dacia Stepway TECHROAD 1.5 dCI 85 CH: 1 909 000 DA.
* Front and side airbags
* ISOFIX attachment system for child seat
* Limiter and cruise control
* Conviction of doors while rolling
* Automatic air conditioning NEW!
* Driver's seat adjustable in height
* Trunk lighting
* Illuminated glove box
* New saddlery "TECHROAD" NEW!
* Power steering
* Board computer
* Front and back mats with red stitching NEW!
* Steering wheel controls
* Flashing pulse
* New leather steering wheel "STEPWAY" adjustable in height
* Reversing camera
* Power windows front and rear
* Window lift driver with impulse and anti-pinch
* Badge "TECHROAD" NEW!
* Front armrest integrated in the driver's seat
* Height adjustable headrests
* 7 "touchscreen with GPS navigation compatible with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto
* Folding rear seat 1/3 – 2/3
Fog lightsž * LED daytime running lights
* New electric mirror covers "BLACK LARGE GLOSS" with red inserts New!
* Flexwheel 16 '' Bi-tone "Sparkling Sliver and Gray Erbe" wheels with a red cabochon NEW!
* Additional 12 volt socket at the back row