dm: Because of Corona – THAT is now available in some drugstores
One topic that has become more and more important since the last federal and state conference is the test strategy in Germany. It is considered to be an important part of fighting the pandemic. Also dm now wants to do its part.
However, this does not mean the rapid tests that have been available for sale at drugstores for some time. Rather, there are a total of 16 locations of dm now an innovation, “for a more communal tomorrow”.
dm announces innovation in some markets
The drugstore writes on its Facebook page. In the future, rapid test centers are to be set up in front of some branches. The aim is to relieve doctors’ practices and pharmacies and “to act in a supportive way in thinking about social responsibility.”
+++ Instagram: Be careful if you receive this message – it is dangerous! +++
Because: “There are regulations that state that a certified negative test result is necessary, for example when visiting a cosmetic institute. Whether and where you have to submit this depends on the federal state as well as on the municipal / regional level. “
This is dm:
- The drugstore operates around 2,000 branches in Germany …
- … and another 1,700 in 13 European countries
- dm also runs an online shop where you can shop around the clock
- Dm has been producing own brands such as Balea, Alverde or Ebelin for years
The tests at dm are free and are carried out by trained staff. NanoRepro SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests are used, which, according to the company, have “a sensitivity of 97.33 percent and a specificity of 99.33 percent when taken through a front nasal swab”.
The service is offered in these dm markets
The service is currently offered in Tübingen, Karlsruhe, Brandenburg an der Havel, Ettlingen, Mainz, Frankfurt am Main, Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Fulda, Hanau, Hachenburg, Potsdam and Stuttgart.
More news about dm:
Also in Ottweiler, Saarbrücken, Tholey and Glinde. Rapid test centers in other cities are to follow.
“It is a matter close to our hearts to always be transparent towards you and to go new ways together to counter concern with courage in the sense of solidarity,” the company concludes.
+++ Bavaria: Motorist returns to his car – and discovers this mysterious message +++
And that goes down well with people. Here is an overview of the comments:
- “I think this is a great campaign, especially at this time of year!”
- “It’s great that you’re helping to make life ‘normal’ again as quickly as possible!”
- “I think that’s great, because in the future we will unfortunately only be able to lead a reasonably normal life by testing”
- “I think it’s very good! In my opinion, more extensive tests allow more freedom and possibilities. “
- “I think it’s great that you are involved. I am voluntarily tested for work weekly. That is not a matter of course “