Studying in the public service – but safe!
Start of training August 1, 2023
IT forms the backbone of modern work environments and processes. The DRV Oldenburg-Bremen therefore has a competent and knowledgeable IT department in which not only IT specialists work but also IT specialists with the well-founded theoretical background of an IT degree.
Here you become an expert in networked thinking and acting and are still in constant contact with customers and colleagues in your team. Even during the practical phases, you will gain valuable experience with us through the planning and implementation of projects in the field of information systems. After completing your studies, you can take on responsibility for your own projects and perform management tasks. This includes the introduction and adaptation of software applications, the administration of our networks, the implementation of IT security measures and much more.
That awaits you
- In the course of your studies, theoretical and practical phases alternate continuously.
- Your practical phases take place in our office in Oldenburg. Here you will get to know your future field of activity as well as everyday work in IT and you can deepen your communication and cooperation skills.
- Thanks to the close connection between studies and work practice at DRV Oldenburg-Bremen, you know right from the start what is involved and what needs to be done.
- You are already earning money instead of paying fees and are also developing concrete career prospects.
- After successfully completing your degree, you are a Bachelor of Science.
You bring that with you
- You have a university entrance qualification (Abitur or Fachhochschulreife) that entitles you to study computer science.
- In your last school report you have at least grade 3 in mathematics, English and German.
- You enjoy introducing or adapting software, carrying out projects, developing smaller software components, administering larger networks and conducting user training.
- You like working in a team, but you are also responsible for yourself and would like to take on responsibility later.
- You want a secure and meaningful job with good opportunities for advancement after your studies.
If you would like to delve deeper into the subject and apply the knowledge you have acquired directly, our dual study program in business informatics is the right choice for you! We are looking forward to your application!
You can find all information about the diverse professional practice, training, application process and further training on our homepage. If you have any questions, contact:
We look forward to receiving your online application by December 31, 2022. To do this, you can register in our career portal with your e-mail address, ie simply press the “Apply” button below and follow the further instructions.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities, who we give preference to if they are equally qualified.
- Applications by email or post will not be considered.
- Please check yours first SPAM/Junk folder Your provider if you have not received a confirmation of receipt of your application after your application and mark our mail as “not SPAM” if necessary.
- If possible, summarize certificates in one pdf file; the file must not be larger than 5 MB.