Where and when?
July 6, 2021, 5.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m., whether presence or zoom is still to be decided
What can you expect?
If you want to start a company, you quickly notice that you need money very early on. To develop the product, to get material, to be able to do marketing and of course you want to pay off a salary at some point.
But where does the money come from? What funding options are there, what do I have to pay attention to, what do investors want and what is a business angel? We explain all of this to you.
For all, who
- want to know what financing options are available and what advantages and disadvantages they have.
- urgently need money so that the start-up can grow.
- don’t urgently need money yet – that will change soon, believe us.
- are responsible for finances in the team.
- would like to make a living with their start-up.
Prof. Dr. Dirk Honold – knows everything about venture capital, start-up grants, funding gaps and bootstrapping. Always with a view to the big picture and the associated responsibility, even absolute non-numbers people understandably explain how financing can work.
Register here by June 29, 2021 and be there!
To ask? Ask! → Heike.