Currently, 52% of consumers buy a PC to help them with their work tasks or school projects. Also, over 30% of users buy a PC for entertainment activities. But, many of them say that sometimes the laptop does not keep up with their needs for use.
The HP Pavilion Plus 14-inch model is the thinnest laptop in the Pavilion range to date, with a thickness of 16.5 mm in a completely metal case. Characteristics:
- Intel Core H series processors up to the 12th generation, and graphics card up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 4G. The device has a cooling system with two fans and two heat pipes to improve airflow when used for gaming or multi-tasking.
- HP Network Booster, so you can stay connected anywhere.
- OLED screen, optional – a premiere for Pavilion PCs, but also a resolution of up to 2.8K and a ratio of 16:10.
- Color options for any style: Space Blue, Warm Gold, Mineral Silver, Tranquil Pink și Natural Silver.
HP Pavilion x360 14-inch – features:
- Designed for 360 ° rotation.
- 12th generation Intel Core U-series processors and the optional Intel® 5G 5000 solution for faster movie downloads, better live streaming and a syncopated connection for gaming.
- HP’s first consumer laptop with manual camera lock.
- Available color options: Space Blue, Pale Rose Gold and Natural Silver.
The two Pavilion models offer:
- HP Command Center cu Performance Mode, Balanced Mode și Power Saver Mode.
- Dual speakers with Audio by B&O.
- HP Palette preinstalled, .
- 5MP camera with HP Presence technology, including AI Noise Removal.
The two Pavilion devices are made of recycled metal and recycled plastics near the oceans and are EPEAT Gold certified and ENERGY STAR rated.
The HP Pavilion Plus 14 is expected to be available in the fall, starting at $ 799. The HP Pavilion x360 14 is expected to be available in the fall, starting at $ 599.
HP Inc. is a technology company that believes that a well-defined idea has the power to change the world. Its portfolio of products and services – computing systems, printers, 3D printing solutions – turns these ideas into reality.