Spokespersons on education policy from the Bremen parties accepted the GEW’s offer before and after the holidays to sit in on different school levels. They were at high schools, elementary schools, in preliminary courses and in a temporary learning group and got into conversation with the local colleagues.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our colleagues for their willingness and the time with which they made the class visits possible.
We are now expanding the spectrum and offering you the opportunity to discuss ideas, practical examples and pressing questions with us and the spokespersons of the parties.
- Sascha Aulepp – Senator for Children and Education
- Sofia Leonidakis – The Left
- Christopher Hupe – Bündnis90/Die Grünen
- Gönül Bredehorst – SPD
- Yvonne Averwerser – CDU (requested)
- Birgit Bergmann – FDP (requested)
- Elke Suhr and Barbara Schüll – Spokespersons of the state board of GEW Bremen
Time: September 28 at 6:00 p.m